Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Trip to the Zoo

Elliott and I got married in 2012 at my parents' little house across town. There were less than twenty people there, all family, and it was lovely. However, I dreamed of having a big celebratory party with a hundred people (at least) and lots of food, games, and fun. So on our anniversary in 2013, we threw a big vow renewal and reception bash at the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo. We chose the zoo simply because we've always loved it. It's a beautiful place, tucked away on the mountain, where they've given the animals plenty of room to roam. It was the first zoo I ever visited - I was 2 - and I prefer it to any other I've seen. Elliott and I purchased a yearlong membership for 2014 and have been able to visit a few times. We went a couple of weeks ago, and I've finally found time to post my photos! So here they are, from our July 12 visit to Cheyenne Mountain Zoo.














No comments:

Post a Comment