Tuesday, October 14, 2014

14 Weeks

While Vida was here, we got to take a little walk and get some good bump photos outside. They turned out really well, but then today I woke up and realized that over the course of a day or so, I grew. What was sort of mushy and flabby before is now firm Baby Bump, and it feels like it happened all of a sudden!

So here are some photos, both from our little session outside and from today, when I realized I actually look pregnant and got my first side-eyes from my fellow students at university. I look tired as all get out in the last one (that's today), but I'm coming around to the idea that that's just how I'm going to look from now on. So I'll embrace it. Bags under the eyes are the new thing.


I've had some pretty gnarly round ligament pain over the last few days, which is essentially growing pain, so it makes sense that I would sort of pop. I've also caught myself in reflections and thought, "Why am I walking so weird? I look all bouncy and wobbly! Am I waddling?!" But when I try to correct it, I can't. This is just how I walk now, whether I like it or not.


We had a little scare last Tuesday, but after a few days of "taking it really easy" per my doctor's orders, everything has turned out fine and we're looking forward to our next week marker. Only six more weeks to halfway! Time flies. 

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment